Sheffield is a great place for a night out as the possibilities are endless for where to start and finish your night. For instance, speaking strictly city centre there are all the top clubs, pubs and restaurants. So to help you have the perfect night out, we have devised a list of all the best places to eat, drink and socialise.
- The best restaurant for the City Centre is without a shadow of a doubt BB’s Italian Restaurant on Division Street. It sells arguably the best Steak in Sheffield and is more than reasonably priced. The restaurant has a relaxed, friendly atmosphere and the staff are all very welcoming.
- The next is Piccolino’s and this is a very, very close second. Serving up some of the best food in the city centre and have one of the best interiors for a restaurant in the whole of Sheffield. The recommended meal here is certainly the Pizza Piccante.
- Third on the list is Brown’s. A small restaurant located near the peace gardens that is very popular on a night out. Selling not only delicious food, it is also very popular due to its array of drinks. Unlike the other two on the list, Brown’s is popular at all times of the day due to people going in for coffee or a general drink. The meal recommended here: Browns classic Burger. It is divine!
Bars and Clubs:
- Revolucion De Cuba is certainly one the trendier places to visit and this is largely down to its exceptional atmosphere. It has live bands playing on a weekly basis and an unbelievable selection of cocktails. Definitely a place to visit for a night to remember.
- Closely behind is The Wick at Both Ends. Renowned around Sheffield for its wide array of real ales and stunning selection of classic cocktails this pub is one place to visit when going a night out around Sheffield.
- Last but not least is Be At One. A lovely bar with a London nightclub feel to it and has a late night license meaning you can party later than the standard bar! Boasting the best selection of cocktails in Sheffield whilst having barstaff trained to the highest ability to make your night of cheeky cocktails that little bit special.